Monday, September 1, 2008

Contests!

Call me over-zealous, but I signed up for three contests on patternreview.com. The one I'm most excited about is the pattern stash contest, in which I will use patterns I've been collecting but haven't used yet. This will surely help me accomplish two things: meet my end of year fabric stash sewing goal and get me started on my fall and winter wardrobe. The contest period runs September 1 - October 31st, 2008. As of now I plan to sew at least the following: McCall's 5283 (see previous post), McCall's 5634 and Vogue 1060.


I also entered the "make your own grocery bag" and the "sewing for kids/babies" contests. My niece will benefit from the latter. Both of these run for the month of September.

These are the first sewing contests I've signed up for. Wish me luck and lots of sewing!

No comments: